Amazon App Quiz December 15, 2021: Get Answers To These Five Questions To Win Rs 20,000 In Amazon Pay Balance
Win Rs 20,000 in your Amazon Pay balance today! You just have to answer 5 questions and a bit of luck. Amazon is back with its daily dose of app quizzes. Amazon is giving away this prize to one lucky contestant who will receive the prizes on their Amazon Pay balance.
A contestant needs to answer all the questions correctly to be eligible to win this lucrative prize. The Amazon app quiz has questions that are based on general knowledge and current affairs.
This Amazon quiz is strictly an app only quiz. You have to login to the app to play the quiz. You can enter the competition only through your Amazon’s mobile app.
The quiz starts daily at 12 am and continues till midnight (12 am next day). There is usually one winner of the quiz who is chosen via lucky draw. Winners of today’s quiz will be announced later on December 16.
Here are the questions of today’s Amazon app daily quiz along with their correct answers that can help you win Rs 20,000 in Amazon Pay balance.
- Which Belgian-Dutch racing driver won the Belgian Grand Prix 2021?
- In October 2021, the first ever Himalayan Film Festival was organised in which state/ union territory?
- Najla Bouden Romdhane has become the first female prime minister in the Arab world for which country?
- The lease on Hong Kong for this country expired in what year?
- This was a significant location used for which film trilogy?