Amazon Daily Cricket Trivia Quiz Answers 11th May 2022 Win Guaranteed Prizes
Amazon started a daily Cricket trivia contest for Indian users. This contest updates daily like an amazon daily quiz. Below you can read all 11th May 2022 daily cricket trivia answers.
How to Play Daily Cricket Trivia Quiz Amazon 11th May 2022
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Search “Funzone or Quiz Word in the app & Find the Quiz
4. there will be a total of 5 questions
5. Answer all the Quiz questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
Amazon Daily Cricket Trivia Quiz Answers Today 11 May 2022 – Win 5 Runs
Q1 – During this year’s IPL, Rashid Khan captained which franchise for a match, as the regular captain was injured?
Answer: (D) – Gujarat TItans
Q2 – AB De Villiers played his last IPL match for which team?
Answer: (C) – Royal Challengers Bangalore
Q3 – In which year was Sachin Tendulkar part of an ODI World Cup winning team?
Answer: (C) – 2011
Q4 – A day and night Test match is usually played with a ball of which colour?
Answer: (D) – Pink
Q5 – Which of these former Indian captains was born in this city and also represented it in the Ranji Trophy?
Answer: (A) – Mohammad Azharuddin
Daily Cricket Trivia Amazon Quiz Details:
|Quiz Prize:||5 Runs|
|Total Prizes:||5 Prizes|
|Available on:||Amazon App Only|
|Based on:||General Knowledge|
|Period:||11th May 12 am to 11th May 2022 11.59 pm|
|Winner Announcement:||2nd May 2022|
Amazon India will send notifications to all winners, however, you don’t receive any SMS or email, you should reach out to Amazon.in customer service for further assistance.
Amazon Daily Cricket Trivia Quiz Contest Winner announcement will be made by amazon India through the official app on 2nd May 2022, Midnight 12 Am. if you don’t know how to check the winner list then read the steps given below.
- Step 1: Open Amazon India official app.
- Step 2: Search ‘ Funzone ‘ then tap on the 1st search result.
- Step 3: then tap on the result tab,
- Step 4: Read Your Information. that’s it.