How to shut off “Hey Google” command on Pixel phones, Use Power switch instead
If you own multiple Google Home devices at your residence, all of them could get stired up simultaneously when you claim -” Hey Google.” This is when you might wish to turn off the “Hey Google” command on your Pixel.
Google Assistant is way as well useful for asking and resolving doubts. With Assistant on phones, you can ask various concerns, control wise home gadgets, and also even resolve a mathematics trouble. As well as the Assistant obtains way extra receptive when you possess a Pixel tool. Also Read – Amazon Sony Google TV 2022 Edition Quiz Answers Today Win Bravia
It’s largely because both the Assistant and also the Pixel phone are technically one, as Google has actually made both, as well as it is such that the Assistant works quite well on a Pixel tool. Nonetheless, if you own multiple Google House tools at your house, every one of them might obtain stired up simultaneously when you claim -” Hey Google.” Here’s when you might intend to switch off the “Hey Google” attribute as well as rather make use of the phone’s power secret for activating the Google Assistant. In this article, we’ll show you specifically that.
Exactly how to turn off “Hey Google” on Pixel phones
1. Open Settings on your Pixel phone. Also Read – Google TV app arrives on iOS, lets you control your Android TV and do a lot more
2. Scroll down and look for Apps. Tap on it.
3. Here, find Assistant and click on it.
4. Click on the Say “Hey Google” option.
5. Lastly, tap on the toggle button next to “Hey Google” to turn off the command on your Pixel phone.
Now, the “Hey Google” functionality will be disabled as well as you will not be able to activate Assistant by voice command. Nonetheless, you can make use of the power button to turn on the Google Assistant. Let’s see how to do that.
Use Power button to activate “Hey Google” on Pixel phones
1. Open Settings on your Pixel phone.
2. Scroll down and look for System. Tap on it.
3. Next up, look for the Gestures option and tap on it.
4. Scroll to the bottom and you will see Press and hold power button, click on it.
5. Finally, toggle on Hold for Assistant option.
Currently, you can just hold your Pixel phone’s power button to turn on the Google Assistant. With this, you no longer have to fret about your phone’s assistant obtaining activated when you claim “Hey Google” to other Google Home gadgets at your home.