How to check your bank balance using Aadhaar card
Aadhar Card Bank Balance Check | aadhar card bank balance check karna | | aadhar card bank balance check karen | aadhar card se bank balance check | aadhar card se bank balance check kare | aadhar card se bank balance check kare online
Aadhar Card Bank Balance Check 2022: How To Check Bank Account Balance By Aadhar Card | Aadhar Card Se Bank Balance Kaise Dekhen | How to get bank account information through aadhar card. Checking bank details with aadhar card bank balance check with aadhar card : If you want to check your bank account balance from Aadhar card, then we are going to give very special information for you. Also Read – How to link Aadhaar with Voter ID online
Aadhar Card is the most important document for us. Which we use for some work every day, apart from this it is also used as a certificate of our identity. But today we are going to tell you the new utility of Aadhar card through this article . Do you know that you can also use Aadhar card to know about the amount deposited in your bank account. With the help of Aadhar card, you can know how much balance is in your bank account. Also Read – How to download PAN Card
You can use your Aadhar card to check your account balance. If your Aadhar card is linked with a bank account then it has many benefits. All the schemes run by the Government of India DBT The assistance amount given under it also comes directly into your account. Therefore, you get 100% benefit from the scheme from this. Come know, you can check your bank balance online with your Aadhar card. aadhar card bank balance check app is also possible through
Aadhar Card Bank Balance Check 2022 Using Aadhar Card
If you want to check your bank balance with an Aadhar card, then you have to follow the steps given below. Through these posts, if you want to check bank balance with an Aadhaar card on Jio phone, you can also do it. For this, you should have your own UPI Pin number and also your bank account. Aadhar Card Must be linked to Let’s know how to check bank balance with Aadhar card
If you also want to check the balance in your bank account, then you can easily find out sitting at home. For this you will need your Aadhaar. With the help of Aadhar card, you can know your bank balance. For your information, let us tell you that you have to link your mobile number and bank account with Aadhaar. Then you can check your bank balance by following the procedure mentioned here.
- First of all you have to open the dial pad in your mobile phone and after that dial *99#.
- After this, the following options will appear on the screen in front of you-
- Send Money (send money,
- Request Money (desired amount,
- Check Balance (balance check,
- My Profile (my profile,
- Pending Requests (Pending Requests,
- Transactions (transactions,
- UPI PIN (UPI PIN,
- Now you have to check bank balance, so you have to enter 3 numbers and click on send option.
- After this you have to OK by entering your UPI PIN.
- Now the bank balance will appear on your screen in the form of a message.
Special things to check bank balance in this way
As we have just been told it is necessary that your bank account and mobile number should be linked with your Aadhar card. If you want to take benefits under any government scheme, then it is necessary that your bank account should be linked with your Aadhaar. In such a situation, the amount received under the scheme will be directly transferred to your bank account. Apart from this, you can check the amount deposited in your bank account anytime with the help of your Aadhaar. Also, if you want to do any kind of transaction, you still need authentication from Aadhaar. Let us now know how you can view your bank details –
- This method / method of checking bank balance is very easy, through this you can see bank balance.
- You can also check bank balance from Jio phone and also from any keypad mobile.
- In this way you do not need any kind of internet to check bank balance.
Checking Bank Balance With Aadhar Card: Another Way
If you are facing difficulty in checking your bank balance in an above-mentioned way, then there is another way for you, through which you can check your bank balance. check bank account balance with aadhar card will be easy This method will work for you only when your Aadhar card should be linked with a mobile number. If your aadhar card is not linked with mobile number then you have to first Linking Aadhar Card with Mobile Number will be
- First of all on your mobile number *99*99*1# to dial.
- After this you have to enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number.
- Now you have to confirm again by entering your Aadhar card number.
- After this, if your Aadhar card is linked with the mobile number, then the bank balance details will be received, otherwise it will not happen.
Checking Bank Balance with Aadhar Card: Third Method
The third way is to check the bank balance by giving a USSD code. It is very easy to check a bank balance with a USSD code. For this, you have to link your mobile number with your bank account. If your mobile number is not linked with the bank account then you cannot check the bank balance in this way. come know How To Check Bank Balance From USSD Code
- First of all, you have to dial by opening your dial pad by entering the USSD code in it.
- After this, options will appear on your screen like this.
- Account Balance
- Mini Statement
- Send Money Using MMID
- Send Money Using IFSC
- Show MMID
- Change MPIN
- Generate OTP
- From these options, you have to select Account Balance. Enter the serial number on which this option comes and click on send.
- Now the bank account number and bank account balance will be shown on your screen.
USSD Code list With Bank Name
If you want to know the balance of your bank account, then you can also check it by using USSD code. Here we are providing you list of USSD codes with some bank names. Through which you can check your bank account balance.
The first and easiest way is to check your bank balance from your mobile. Let us know how to check bank balance with an Aadhar card on mobile – this method is very easy and you can check it from anywhere and anytime. Let us tell you that the biggest advantage of this is that you do not even need an internet connection in this process. All you need is your phone. Please note that for this it is necessary that your bank account should be linked with your Aadhaar. For this you will need the following things –
|s. no||bank name||USSD Code|
|1||Apna Sahakari Bank||*99*85#|
|2||Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank||*99*87#|
|3||Gujarat State Co-Operative Bank||*99*90#|
|4||Hasti Co-Operative Bank||*99*89#|
|5||Punjab & Maharashtra Co-operative Bank||*99*88#|
|7||Bhartiya Mahila Bank||*99*86#|
|11||Mehsana Urban Co-Operative Bank||*99*82#|
|12||Janata Sahakari Bank||*99*81#|
|13||Punjab National Bank||*99*41#|
|16||Kalupur Commercial Co-Operative Bank||*99*91 #|
|17||Bank Of India||*99*46#|
|18||Bank of Baroda||*99*47#|
|20||Union Bank of India||*99*49#|
|21||Central Bank of India||*99*50#|
|22||India Overseas Bank||*99*51#|
|23||Oriental Bank of Commerce||*99*51#|
|30||State Bank Of Hyderabad||*99*58#|
|31||Bank of Maharashtra||*99*59#|
|32||State Bank of Patiala||*99*60#|
|34||United Bank of India||*99*61#|
|38||State Bank of Travancore||*99*65#|
|39||Kotak Mahindra Bank||*99*66#|
|41||Punjab and Sind Bank||*99*69#|
|43||State Bank of Mysore||*99*71#|
|44||South Indian Bank||*99*72#|
|45||Karur Vysya Bank||*99*73#|
|48||Tamilnad Mercantile Bank||*99*75#|
|50||State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur||*99*68#|
How to link bank account with aadhar card
Friends, if you want to know the details of your bank account sitting at home, then for this you have to ensure that your bank account is linked with your Aadhaar number. If not connected then you have to add so that you can enjoy online facilities with privacy. You can choose from the following options to link your bank account with your Aadhaar number-
- By visiting the nearest bank branch.
- Through Internet Banking by visiting the official website of your bank.
- Through your Bank’s Internet Banking Mobile App.
- Through any ATM machine.
How to check bank account is linked with Aadhar card or not?
If you do not know whether your bank account is linked with an Aadhar card or not, then you have very easy ways for this. Through GK you can check whether your bank account is linked with your Aadhar card or not. Come and know about it in easy steps-
- First of all you need aadhar card Official website UIDAI to visit.
- After this you have to click on My Aadhar.
- now you Check Aadhaar/Bank Linking Status Click on
- Now a new tab will appear on your screen or desktop as follows.
- After this you have to enter your 12 digit Aadhar card number.
- Now enter the capture code shown on the screen below and click on send OTP.
- Now enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number and click on process.
- After this, the status of the Aadhaar number linked to your account will appear on your screen. The status will look something like this.
Other ways to check bank balance
Apart from the above-mentioned methods of checking your bank balance, there are some other ways by which you can check your bank account balance. Come let’s know which are these methods-
Check Bank Balance By Missed Call
For your information, let us tell you that now most of the banks have started a facility for their customers to know the bank balance. In which customers can know their bank balance after miscalling on the number issued by the bank. Miscall numbers have been issued by the banks to the customers. Which the customer can get from the concerned bank. To avail this facility, they just have to miscall on the specified number, after which information related to the bank balance available in their account will come on their mobile number. This facility can also be availed by those people who have a phone with a keypad, as well as those with an Android phone. Let us tell you that you can take advantage of this service only when your mobile number is linked with your bank account.
To know the bank balance from Missed Call, by visiting the branch in whichever bank you have an account or by visiting the official website of that bank, you have to find out the missed call issued to check the balance of the bank account. You can check your bank account balance by giving a missed call on those numbers. For this, your mobile number should be linked with your bank account.
bank balance check through app
- In the age of social media, you will find many such apps through which you can check your account balance.
- Nowadays, there are apps like checking bank balance with Aadhar card, which can blow your balance by taking your account information.
- Therefore, you have to first ask about the app by going to your account branch, which app we should use for our account, which is launched by the bank and also has the security of your account. Do not share information related to your bank account and ATM with any app or unknown person without confirmation from the bank.
Through E-Mitra Kiosk
To know or withdraw your bank account details or bank balance, you can e-friend You can also go to the kiosks, which have the facility of withdrawing money from the bank (CV). For this, it is necessary that your bank account should be linked with an Aadhar card. If not, then you can link your bank account with your Aadhar card through the above-mentioned methods.
How to link your bank account with Aadhaar?
For this, you can go to your bank and link your Aadhaar with the bank account with the concerned officer.
Apart from this, you can also link your bank account with Aadhaar through internet banking, app issued by the bank.
How to check bank balance with aadhar card?
For this, you have to enter the Aadhaar number by typing *99*99*1# on your phone
and after verifying it, you can see your bank balance.
What are the essential information required to check bank balance?
For this you will only need your mobile phone and Aadhar number.
Can we check the balance in the account in any bank with aadhar number?
Yes, you can check if your Aadhaar number is valid as well as linked to your bank account.