Meta Verified: Get Verified By Paying For Twitter Blue Like Subscription On Instagram & Facebook!
Prepend to the content
- Meta is all set to imitate the Twitter Blue program
- Users can pay to get a verified badge on Facebook and Instagram now
- For now, it is live in Australia and New Zealand
Meta is once again copying stuff from its competitors; this time, it’s the Twitter Blue paid verification service from Twitter. After the takeover from Elon Musk, Twitter quickly monetised its verification program by introducing a premium plan called Twitter Blue, which gave access to the blue tick to anyone who paid for the subscription.
Meta, the parent company of Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp, has now introduced a new subscription plan similar to Twitter Blue called Meta Verified. It brings you paid verification and more features to Instagram and Facebook. Mark Zuckerberg announced this in a new post on Meta Channel on Instagram.
Let’s talk about everything you need to know about it.
What is the price of Meta Verified?
Meta Verified is currently available only in Australia and New Zealand. It is priced at $11.99 on the website and $14.99 on iOS and Android. It will be available for purchase in more countries soon.
What are the Benefits of Meta Verified?
Here are the benefits of subscribing to Meta Verified:
- A verified badge – you’ll get the verification badge after verifying your identity and after the verification process is complete.
- More protection from impersonation – proactive account monitoring for impersonators targeting growing Profiles.
- Help when needed – You can connect to a human for customer support.
- Increased visibility and reach – You’ll get better reach in searches, comments and recommendations.
- Exclusive features – Yet to announce which features.
Minimum Requirements For Verification
Just purchasing the subscription will not give you a verification badge. You also need to confirm these minimum requirements:
- Your profile must be personal. Business profiles aren’t eligible for verification using the Meta Verified program.
- Your age must be above 18.
- You must follow the terms and conditions of the Meta platforms.
The post Meta Verified: Get Verified By Paying For Twitter Blue Like Subscription On Instagram & Facebook! appeared first on Pricebaba.com Daily.