Dyson V15 Detect Extra has made its debut in India
Prepend to the content
- The Dyson V15 Detect Extra is offered in the colours Prussian Blue and Bright Copper
- The Dyson V15 Detect Extra features a fully sealed whole-machine HEPA filtration system and laser technology that detects hidden dust
Dyson has launched its latest innovation, the Dyson V15 Detect Extra, as the most advanced and hygienic cord-free vacuum cleaner in the Indian market. Featuring 230AW suction power and a laser that exposes microscopic dust, it boasts whole-machine HEPA filtration capable of capturing ultra-fine particles like pet dander and other allergens. With an upgraded post-motor filter, it can now capture 99.97% of particles as small as 0.1 microns, making it the most efficient filtration system for a cord-free vacuum cleaner in India.
In addition to its advanced technology, the Dyson V15 Detect Extra also comes equipped with new attachments, including a scratch-free dusting brush and awkward gap tool, that is designed to provide the ultimate home cleaning solution. Its built-in crevice and dusting tool transforms the vacuum into a handheld device, allowing for a seamless transition between floor and handheld cleaning and saving time in the process.
Whole Machine Filtration
The Dyson V15 Detect Extra has 5-stage advanced filtration technology. It captures 99.97% of particles as small as 0.1 microns and expels cleaner air. 14 root cyclones generate up to 100,000G forces to capture dust and debris from the airflow without suction loss. It is fully sealed to trap dust and dirt in the bin and not expelled back into the home.
The Dyson V15 Detect Extra has several key technologies:
- Dust Illumination: Reveals particles invisible to the naked eye on hard floors, guiding cleaning efforts.
- Piezo Sensor: Acoustic piezo sensor and carbon fibre filaments detect microscopic particles, sized and counted up to 15,000 times per second. Vibrations converted to electrical signals displayed on an LCD screen, providing evidence of a deep clean. Reactive suction power increases when high concentrations of dust are detected in auto mode.
- Advanced de-tangling brush bar technology: 56 vanes, angled to move all hair types directly into the cleaner head. Combining polycarbonate teeth, spiralling nylon bristles, anti-static carbon fibre filaments, and strong suction power to capture tangles, debris, and microscopic dust. Ideal for pet hair.
To sum up, if you’re looking to purchase the Dyson V15 Detect Extra cord-free vacuum, it can be found at Dyson.in and Dyson Demo stores in Prussian Blue/Bright Copper colour. It is priced at Rs 65,900.
The post Dyson V15 Detect Extra has made its debut in India appeared first on Pricebaba.com Daily.