Wordle 269 March 15 HINTS: Three clues to help fans find the right answer
WORDLE fans have a new puzzle to tackle for March 15, as Wordle 269 hits the website. If you’ve been struggling to figure out the answer, GM is here to help, with three spoiler-free clues.
Wordle 269 is available for March 15. Fans have just 24-hours to figure out the answer, before Wordle 269 is replaced by a new daily puzzle. With this in mind, you’d better hurry and solve the daily Wordle, especially if you want to keep your winning streak alive. If you’re struggling to figure out the answer for Wordle 269, then GM has put together a selection of clues to help you along the way. We won’t give away the answer, so no posting spoilers in the comments section. Good luck!
The aim of Wordle is to guess a five letter word in six guesses or under. Indeed, the quicker you solve the puzzle, the bigger the bragging rights.
When you make a guess, the letter tiles show up in one of three different colours.
If the tile goes grey, then that particular letter doesn’t appear in the word at all. If the tile turns yellow, then the letter does feature in the word, just not in that position.
Finally, if the tile turns green, then that letter does appear in the word, and is in the correct position.
Using the green, grey and yellow letters. players should be able to figure out the word before the guesses run out.
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘CRANE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘GHOUL’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints.
1. Wordle 269 contains two different vowels – although one of them appears twice.
2. Wordle 269 starts with the letter ‘T’.
3. Your friends will make fun of you if you get this one wrong.
Wordle 269 answer for March 15, 2022
We are sure you have taken your chance at the field and excelled. Congratulations, anyway!
Let’s just cut to the chase, the answer for today’s Wordle is TEASE.
Wait, don’t leave just yet. Come to us tomorrow for Wordle 270.
Also Read – Wordle 268 answer for March 14, 2022