Wordle 274 answer today: Know the word for March 20
Wordle, which is owned by the New York Times, has become a part of everyone’s morning tea. For puzzle and word-game lovers, the day starts with this game.
What is Wordle?
Wordle permits six attempts to guess a five-letter word in a maze box. The game will let you know if you are right or wrong and how distant you are from finding the correct answer. When you insert the correct alphabet in its right position, the box will turn green. Green certifies that you are on the right track.
However, if you have managed to guess an alphabet, which is in the correct answer but in the wrong position, the box housing that letter will turn yellow. Incorrect alphabets, which are not a part of today’s answer will, however, turn black.
The app keeps track of your statistics, showing the number of correct answers you’ve managed, not to mention your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released.
Read on for the Wordle 274 hints for March 20…
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘CRANE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘GHOUL’ is a decent second guess.
Wordle 274 hints and clues…
1. Wordle 274 contains one vowel, although it appears twice.
2. Wordle 274 starts with the letter ‘R’.
3. Fingers crossed The New York Times doesn’t put Wordle behind a paywall, I can’t afford to restore my subscription.
Wordle 274 answer for March 20, 2022
We are sure you have taken your chance at the field and excelled. Congratulations, anyway!
Let’s just cut to the chase, the answer for today’s Wordle is RENEW.
Wait, don’t leave just yet. Come to us tomorrow for Wordle 275.