Amazon Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G Quiz Answers Today Win Prizes
Amazon Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G Quiz Answers Today – Hey Friends here are all the correct 5 answers for Amazon Redmi Note 11 Pro plus Quiz.
How To Play Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G Quiz Amazon 21 April 2022
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Search “Funzone or Quiz Word in the app & Find the Quiz
4. there will be a total of 5 questions
5. Answer all the Quiz questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
Amazon Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G Quiz Answers Today – Win Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G
Q1- When was the Redmi Note 11 Pro Series launched?
Answer (B) – 9th March, 2022
Q2 – What is the battery charging capacity of Redmi Note 11 Pro Series?
Answer (D) – 67W Fast Charging
Q3 – Which was the first 5G phone launched by Redmi in India?
Answer (C) – Redmi Note 10T 5G
Q4 – Redmi Note 11 has which type of display?
Answer (A) – FHD+ Super AMOLED Display
Q5 – Approximately, how many units of Redmi Note series have been sold globally so far?
Answer (A) – 240 million
Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus 5G Amazon Quiz Details:
|Quiz Prize:||Redmi Note 11 Pro puns 5G|
|Total Prizes:||5 Prizes|
|Available on:||Amazon App Only|
|Based on:||General Knowledge|
|Period:||21st April to 21st May 2022|
|Winner Announcement:||31st May 2022|
Chance To Win
Redmi Note 11 Pro + 5G (Mirage Blue, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage) | 67W Turbo Charge | 120Hz Super AMOLED Display | Additional Exchange Offers Available | Charger Included
Amazon Quiz Answers Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G WINNER Results
Amazon India will send notifications to all winners, however, you don’t receive any SMS or email, you should reach out to Amazon.in customer service for further assistance.
Amazon Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G Quiz Contest Winner announcement will be made by amazon India through the official app on 31st May 2022, Midnight 12 Am. if you don’t know how to check the winner list then read the steps given below.
- Step 1: Open Amazon India official app.
- Step 2: Search ‘ Funzone ‘ then tap on the 1st search result.
- Step 3: then tap on the result tab,
- Step 4: Read Your Information. that’s it.