Amazon Daily Cricket Trivia Quiz Answers 20th May 2022
Amazon started a daily Cricket trivia contest for Indian users. This contest updates daily like an amazon daily quiz. Below you can read all 20th May 2022 daily cricket trivia answers.
How to Play Daily Cricket Trivia Quiz Amazon 20 May 2022
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Search “Funzone or Quiz Word in the app & Find the Quiz
4. there will be a total of 5 questions
5. Answer all the Quiz questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
Amazon Daily Cricket Trivia Quiz Answers Today 20 May 2022 – Win 5 Runs
Q1 – Whose record of most runs after their first 7 matches in an IPL season did Jos Buttler break in 2022?
Answer: (A) – Chris Gayle
Q2 – A wall made of 10000 bricks was constructed at the M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, to honour the achievements of which cricketer?
Answer: (B) – Rahul Dravid
Q3 – In March 2022, who became the first woman to take 250 wickets in ODI cricket?
Answer: (A) – Jhulan Goswami
Q4 – The leg spinner Hayden Walsh Jnr has represented this country and which other side in international cricket?
Answer: (D) – West Indies
Q5 – Virat Kohli scored his 70th international hundred, in a pink ball Test match against which country?
Answer: (B) – Bangladesh
Daily Cricket Trivia Amazon Quiz Details:
|Quiz Prize:||5 Runs|
|Total Prizes:||5 Prizes|
|Available on:||Amazon App Only|
|Based on:||General Knowledge|
|Period:||20th May 12 am to 20th May 2022 11.59 pm|
|Winner Announcement:||20th May 2022|
Amazon India will send notifications to all winners, however, you don’t receive any SMS or email, you should reach out to Amazon.in customer service for further assistance.
Amazon Daily Cricket Trivia Quiz Contest Winner announcement will be made by amazon India through the official app on 2nd May 2022, Midnight 12 Am. if you don’t know how to check the winner list then read the steps given below.
- Step 1: Open Amazon India official app.
- Step 2: Search ‘ Funzone ‘ then tap on the 1st search result.
- Step 3: then tap on the result tab,
- Step 4: Read Your Information. that’s it.