Amazon Weekly T-20 Highlights Quiz Answers Today Win 10 Runs
Amazon Weekly T-20 Highlights Quiz is a new weekly rewind qna contest for cricket lovers. This contest started on 22nd May 2022 at 12 am & it will end on 28th May 2022 at 11.59 pm. The company will announce the winner on 28th May 2022 & only one user will be selected in the lucky draw
How to Play Weekly T-20 Highlights Quiz Amazon
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Search “Funzone or Quiz Word in the app & Find the Quiz
4. there will be a total of 5 questions
5. Answer all the Quiz questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
Amazon Weekly T-20 Highlights Quiz Answers Today – Win 10 Runs
Q1 – Which of these cricketers won “Player of the Match” title for Kolkata vs Hyderabad T-20 match (28th May, 2022) ?
Answer: (B) – Andre Russell
Q2 – Gujarat won by ____ number of wickets in the match held against Chennai on May 15th, 2022?
Answer: (D) – 7
Q3 – Who won the T-20 cricket match between Delhi & Punjab, held on May 16th, 2022 ?
Answer: (A) – Delhi
Q4 – How many runs did Rahul Tripathi scored during Hyderabad vs Mumbai cricket match, held on 17th May, 2022?
Answer: (C) – 76
Q5 – What was the target score for T-20 Cricket match between Lucknow & Kolkata, held on May 18th, 2022?
Answer: (C) – 211
Weekly T-20 Highlights Amazon Quiz Details:
|Quiz Prize:||10 Runs|
|Total Prizes:||100,000 Prize|
|Available on:||Amazon App Only|
|Based on:||General Knowledge|
|Period:||22nd May to 28th May 2022|
|Winner Announcement:||28th May 2022|
Amazon India will send notifications to all winners, however, you don’t receive any SMS or email, you should reach out to Amazon.in customer service for further assistance.
Amazon Weekly T-20 Highlights Quiz Contest Winner announcement will be made by amazon India through the official app on 28th May 2022, Midnight 12 Am. if you don’t know how to check the winner list then read the steps given below.
- Step 1: Open Amazon India official app.
- Step 2: Search ‘ Funzone ‘ then tap on the 1st search result.
- Step 3: then tap on the result tab,
- Step 4: Read Your Information. that’s it.