How to Use Instagram Security Checkup
The security checkup feature is an interesting feature that helps users to know if their accounts have been hacked before.
This app has a feature called “Security Checkup” which helps users to check if their accounts have been hacked before.
With the help of Instagram’s security checkup feature, users can know if their accounts have been hacked. This feature is available for both iOS and Android users.
Instagram is one of the most popular photo sharing apps in the world. Instagram’s security checkup feature provides users with an overview of their accounts, how many people are using their account, which accounts are active and so on. Also Read – How to remove and add Reel to your profile grid on Instagram
Gorilla app allows users to access their Instagram account without a password. The app will send notifications when anyone wants to access your Instagram account, including those who don’t have an Instagram account.This app is useful for people who don’t want their new social media accounts to see their old ones.
- Open the Instagram app on your smartphone.
- Tap the small profile image in the bottom right corner and go to your profile section.
- Tap on the three-horizontal line menu button available at the top right corner.
- Now, select the Settings option.
- Choose the Security option.
- Tap on the Security Checkup option.
- You will see four options: Password, Email, Mobile phone number and Two-factor authentication.
- Password tab: create a strong password for your Instagram account and hit the save button.
- Email tab: update your primary email address and tap on the Next button.
- Mobile phone number tab: update your mobile number and hit the Next button.
- Two-factor authentication: enable two-step verification and after selecting the method to get the verification code, tap on the Save button.