Amazon Quiz Answers Today 5 January 2023 Win 500
Amazon Quiz Answers today is Live Now. you can submit the correct amazon quiz on 5 January answers today. If you play today’s 5 January amazon quiz, you will enter the amazon quiz 5th January lucky draw to win a 500 Pay Balance. Amazon 500 Pay Balance quiz is the best way to increase your general knowledge.
Amazon Daily Quiz Time FZ Contest Timings & Prize details
- Amazon Quiz Today Prize – 500 Pay Balance Amazon QuizTime
- Quiz Date – 5th January 2023
- Daily Timing – 13:00 AM to 13:59 PM
- Winner Announcement – 5th January 2023, 13:59 PM
Amazon Quiz Answers Daily Funzone 5 January Win 500
Q1: Which actor got banned from attending Oscars for the next 10 years after slapping presenter Chris Rock onstage?
Answer 1 (B) – Will Smith
Q2: Yeast is a type of ____.
Answer 2 (D) – Fungus
Q3: “For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.” It is which of Newton’s law of motion?
Answer 3 (C) – Third Law
Q4: This is the only one of the ‘New Seven Wonders of the World’ to be located in which continent?
Answer 4 (B) – Europe
Q5: In which year did the team shown in this picture win its 3rd FIFA World Cup title?
Answer 5 (C) – 2022
How To Play Daily Amazon Quiz Of The Day Answers Today 5 January –
if you are looking to play Amazon Quiz Of The Day, You are at the right place. I will guide you through how you can play the amazon quiz. To play the Amazon quiz either you have to install an Amazon app on your smartphone or visit Amazon mobile website. Log in with your Amazon account. Search for Quiz or FunZone in the search bar and then you enter the fun zone area where you can see all the running quizzes on the platform. Pick any one of them as per your interest and start answering the questions. That’s how you can play Amazon Quiz.
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Go to Home Page & Scroll Down then you will see the “Amazon Quiz 5 January ” Banner, tap on it.
4. Now just tap on Start Tab to play the quiz.