Amazon Quiz Answers Today 21 January 2023 Win 500
Amazon Quiz Answers today is Live Now. you can submit the correct amazon quiz on 21 January answers today. If you play today’s 21 January amazon quiz, you will enter the amazon quiz 21st January lucky draw to win a 500 Pay Balance. Amazon 500 Pay Balance quiz is the best way to increase your general knowledge.
Amazon Daily Quiz Time FZ Contest Timings & Prize details
- Amazon Quiz Today Prize – 500 Pay Balance Amazon QuizTime
- Quiz Date – 21st January 2023
- Daily Timing – 13:00 AM to 13:59 PM
- Winner Announcement – 21st January 2023, 13:59 PM
Amazon Quiz Answers Daily Funzone 21 January Win 500
Q1: What are Olympic medals made of?
Answer 1 (D) – All of the above
Q2: The northern lights are also known as the aurora borealis, occur in which location?
Answer 2 (C) – Norway
Q3: What is the hardest natural substance in the world?
Answer 3 (C) – Diamond
Q4: Who is this female, an education activist in Pakistan who became the youngest Nobel Peace Prize winner?
Answer 4 (A) – Malala Yousafzai
Q5: Who is this famous climate activist?
Answer 5 (B) – Greta Thunberg
How To Play Daily Amazon Quiz Of The Day Answers Today 21 January –
if you are looking to play Amazon Quiz Of The Day, You are at the right place. I will guide you through how you can play the amazon quiz. To play the Amazon quiz either you have to install an Amazon app on your smartphone or visit Amazon mobile website. Log in with your Amazon account. Search for Quiz or FunZone in the search bar and then you enter the fun zone area where you can see all the running quizzes on the platform. Pick any one of them as per your interest and start answering the questions. That’s how you can play Amazon Quiz.
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Go to Home Page & Scroll Down then you will see the “Amazon Quiz 21 January ” Banner, tap on it.
4. Now just tap on Start Tab to play the quiz.