Bookings Now Open for Tata Altroz CNG with Twin Cylinder Technology; Price, Features, Design
Prepend to the content
- Tata Altroz i-CNG, India’s safest CNG premium hatchback, available soon
- Two CNG cylinders in Altroz i-CNG frees up boot space, making it practical
- Altroz i-CNG has a higher GNCAP crash test rating than Baleno CNG and Glanza CNG
The 2023 Tata Altroz i-CNG, India’s safest CNG premium hatchback, will soon be available for purchase. This CNG variant of the Altroz, which was first presented at the 2023 Auto Expo, comes across as a reasonable and practical choice in the marketplace. The two CNG cylinders’ distinctive design serves as the distinctive feature in this case; by enabling to free a generous amount of boot space, it eliminates the primary drawback of CNG vehicles.
In comparison to the Baleno CNG and the Glanza CNG, the Altroz has a higher GNCAP crash test rating. Bookings for the car may be taken at Rs 21,000, and rates will be published shortly. The four trim levels of the Altroz i-CNG are base XE, XM+, XZ, and XZ+. The Altroz CNG will be available in Opera Blue, Downtown Red, Arcade Grey, and Avenue White colours. According to Tata, more complex versions would have features like automated headlights, cruise control, leatherette seats, and iRA-linked vehicle technology.
Read Also: Tata Altroz EV: Expected Launch, Price in India (on-road), Booking, Range, Specifications, Colours, Features and more
With a few slight modifications, the Tata Altroz i-CNG will have the same 1.2-liter normally aspirated (non-CNG) engine as the Tigor and Tiago CNG. In CNG mode, this generator delivers 105 Nm of torque and 73 PS of power. A five-speed manual gearbox is connected to the engine.
Tata Altroz i-CNG Image Gallery
- To provide a big useable boot space, an innovative dual-cylinder system with a total water storage capacity of 60 liters (each cylinder has a 30-liter capacity) is installed below the luggage compartment.
- With a single advanced ECU, switching from petrol to compressed natural gas or vice versa is smooth and without disturbances.
- Altroz iCNG will start immediately in CNG mode from petrol mode to guarantee a hassle-free experience and eliminate any concerns about altering the fuel mode.
- Other safety features include a micro switch to make sure the car is turned off while filling up with gas and features to defend against thermal incidents and gas leaks.
- Full assurance with a standard guarantee of three years and one hundred thousand miles.
The post Bookings Now Open for Tata Altroz CNG with Twin Cylinder Technology; Price, Features, Design appeared first on Pricebaba.com Daily.