Wordle 272 answer today: Know the word for March 18
Wordle, which is owned by the New York Times, has become a part of everyone’s morning tea. For puzzle and word-game lovers, the day starts with this game.
What is Wordle?
Wordle permits six attempts to guess a five-letter word in a maze box. The game will let you know if you are right or wrong and how distant you are from finding the correct answer. When you insert the correct alphabet in its right position, the box will turn green. Green certifies that you are on the right track.
However, if you have managed to guess an alphabet, which is in the correct answer but in the wrong position, the box housing that letter will turn yellow. Incorrect alphabets, which are not a part of today’s answer will, however, turn black.
Wordle 272 answer for March 18, 2022
We are sure you have taken your chance at the field and excelled. Congratulations, anyway!
Let’s just cut to the chase, the answer for today’s Wordle is SAUTE.
Wait, don’t leave just yet. Come to us tomorrow for Wordle 273.
Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘CRANE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘GHOUL’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…