Amazon Weekly T-20 Highlights Quiz answers today
The Amazon Weekly T-20 Highlights Quiz receive a major update. Unlike the last few times, Amazon has removed the cash prize from the quiz. Now, 1,00,000 winners will be selected via a lucky draw of lots to win 10 runs. The accumulated prize for these runs will be delivered to the winners at the end of the contest period. Like last time, the quiz still features the standard five-question format and a chance to win prizes by selecting the right answers.
Amazon Weekly T-20 Highlights Quiz answers
- Answer 1: 16
- Answer 2: 189
- Answer 3: David Miller
- Answer 4: Hyderabad
- Answer 5: Brabourne Stadium
Amazon Weekly T-20 Highlights Quiz questions and answers
Question 1: Bengaluru beats Delhi by how many runs, on April 16th, 2022?
Question 2: What was the final score of Bengaluru against Delhi held on April 16th, 2022?
Question 3: Which of these cricketers won “Player of the Match” title for Gujrat vs Chennai T-20 match (17th April, 2022)?
Answer: David Miller
Question 4: Who won the T-20 cricket match between Hyderabad & Punjab held on April 17th, 2022?
Question 5: Where was the match for Rajasthan against Kolkata held on 18th April, 2022?
Answer: Brabourne Stadium
How to find the Amazon Weekly T-20 Highlights Quiz?
The Amazon Weekly T-20 Highlights Quiz is available inside a dedicated section on Funzone. In order to find this quiz, open the Amazon app on your smartphone and head over to the Funzone section. Once you’re inside Funzone, tap on the “Cricket” banner at the top of the page and scroll down to find the Amazon Weekly T-20 Highlights Quiz. Tap on the quiz banner and click on Start to begin the contest. You can also click here to visit the quiz window directly.
Amazon Weekly T-20 Highlights Quiz answers today: win 10 runs (1,00,000 winners)
It’s raining quizzes on Amazon and especially for Cricket fans because Amazon has been releasing cricket-themed quizzes on Funzone since last month. In India, cricket is celebrated no less than a festival and with the current season, fans can expect larger than life action and breathtaking matches. Amazon is also preparing for the same with its contests and quizzes. The Amazon Weekly T-20 Highlights Quiz is getting its fourth big update and is visible on the “Cricket” section on Amazon Funzone.
The Amazon Weekly T-20 Highlights Quiz is being held on Funzone from April 30th to May 6th, 2022. There will be multiple winners in this contest and their names will be announced via a lucky draw of lots. Amazon denotes that all the eligible winners will receive the said reward on or before May 8th, 2022. You can visit the “Cricket” section on Funzone to check out Amazon Weekly T-20 Highlights Quiz and other cricket-themed quizzes.
All the participants must have set India as their country on Amazon India and have a billing address within the territory of India to be eligible. The winners must also provide valid proof of identity such as Voter ID, PAN card, Driving License or Indian Passport to confirm their age. If you or your immediate family members are Amazon employees or affiliates then you are not eligible for this contest.
Amazon Weekly T-20 Highlights Quiz: how to play?
- Download and install the Amazon mobile app from App Store or Google Play Store.
- Once installed, open the app and sign in to your user account.
- In case you don’t have an Amazon account, create one on the same screen.
- Now, log in to your Amazon account and search for Funzone.
- Once you’re inside Funzone, tap on the “Cricket” banner and look for the Amazon Weekly T-20 Highlights Quiz.
- You can also click here to visit the quiz window directly.
- Once located, click on the quiz banner and answer all the questions.
- The last screen will confirm your participation in the contest.
Amazon Weekly T-20 Highlights Quiz: terms and conditions
- You must be an Indian citizen living in India legally.
- At the time of participating in the contest, you must be 18 years of age or above.
- If selected as the winner, you must provide a legal document to verify your age and address.
- All winners will be required to have their mobile numbers verified with Amazon India to claim the prize.
- If selected as the winner, you must provide proof of age and identity with a legal document such as a PAN Card, Voter ID Card, Driving License or Indian Passport.
- Amazon says that entry into the contest is considered as consent for being placed on a mailing list for promotions.
- All the information shared in connection with the contest will be treated as per Amazon’s privacy notice.